Myth II: 1
Myth III: 0
Marathon: 0

Games Currently Running:

Myth: 0
Myth II: 0
Myth III: 0
Marathon: 0

Click here for the full list of Players & Games.

Myth II - Top Players
Caste Player Login Score

Active Players:    
Games Played:    706847

Stats Last Updated:
Links
Myth Starter Guide
How To Install Myth 2
getmyth.com
Project Magma
The Gjol
Myth@Bungie.org
The Tain: a Myth File Archive
Myth Graveyard
MythVault
Marathon: Aleph One
The Pfhorums
Simplici7y
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#23701 - 03/18/10 12:27 AM Grüße Fräulein, Sturm-Verbot-Führer, treellama or,
abletonlive05 Offline
Three Daggers

Grüße Fräulein, Sturm-Verbot-Führer, treellama or, all the just as needs another one only the aid, that of the form to the number of maratona

Grüße Fräulein, Sturm-Verbot-Führer, here my old post when I had Westell 6100

http://www.mariusnet.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/7454#Post7454

http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Westell/Westell6100/Aleph_One.htm

Grüße Fräulein, Sturm-Verbot-Führer, here my new modem, I want to configure all my rules for ' port triggering' instead of ' port forwarding' since I have modem without fil/de cable now, it supports four components of cable and I forgot the rules on 802.11b or 802.11g but for some reason I also think ninety computers, which is strongly not very probable, I am with the channel ' six' , there is supposed being an automatic selected option but it is not there

http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Westell/A90-750015-07/Aleph_One.htm

#23702 - 03/18/10 03:57 AM Re: Grüße Fräulein, Sturm-Verbot-Führer, treellama [Re: abletonlive05]
killerking Offline
killerkingm =ulms=
Prince

Loc: The Netherlands
I don't really understand what you're trying to say/ask, but the mariusnet host check will probably help you if you want to check if people will be able to join your game.

Killerking

#23711 - 03/18/10 11:02 PM Re: Grüße Fräulein, Sturm-Verbot-Führer, treellama [Re: killerking]
abletonlive05 Offline
Three Daggers

Grüße Fräulein, Sturm-Verbot-Führer, It would want to give to form my new modem of westal for the narrow channel, with Aleph or that one, than he begins, I am atendimentos

#23714 - 03/19/10 06:49 AM Re: Grüße Fräulein, Sturm-Verbot-Führer, treellama [Re: killerking]
abletonlive05 Offline
Three Daggers

Originally Posted By: killerking
I don't really understand what you're trying to say/ask, but the mariusnet host check will probably help you if you want to check if people will be able to join your game.

Killerking

Grüße Fräulein, Sturm-Verbot-Führer, I can say you' to go Re being trouble some, most people use the sentences and the sh*t and not to terrorize my modem, if they were certain expenses and professional like the treellama I wouldn' the care but this of T sucks what make I put in these rotten stupid fields

#23715 - 03/19/10 06:56 AM Re: Grüße Fräulein, Sturm-Verbot-Führer, treellama [Re: abletonlive05]
abletonlive05 Offline
Three Daggers

Grüße Fräulein, Sturm-Verbot-Führer, doesn' T which this lady encourage you to want to destroy your parents, it makes me, it' S like the glance at Helga of revolution X

Grüße Fräulein, Sturm-Verbot-Führer, or a god prohibit a monkey of all the things, I can' negros of stand of T

#23748 - 03/21/10 08:11 PM Re: Grüße Fräulein, Sturm-Verbot-Führer, treellama [Re: abletonlive05]
Peter99Dineen Offline
Dagda
Shield

Loc: Éire/Ireland
I don't quite understand what's going on here. Anyone speaks good enough German here that could ask him what he wants?

Visit my Dota 2 blog at this link.

#23837 - 04/02/10 09:56 PM Re: Grüße Fräulein, Sturm-Verbot-Führer, treellama [Re: Peter99Dineen]
pride Offline
Dagger

Loc: Germany
Hi,

I'm from Germany and I didn't get it either. But someone who types "Sturm-Verbot-Führer" can't be serious at all. It's just stupid and doesn't make any sense in german. Anyways, I think it's just for curiosity sake.

But a good reason for my first post! \:\)
My name is Gerrit and i played Marathon (Durandal & Infinity) in my childhood on a Macintosh Performa 5200. I was about 10 years old back then and didn't understand much of the story - but i shot my way through the maps as far as possible.

A few hours ago, I rediscovered the games and now I'm trying to find other people who are still in love with them.
So, please reply if you're interested in sharing some old memories.

Greetz . Gerrit (aka pride)

Page 1 of 1 1

Hop to: